BOOK 2019 president cruise, UPGRADE your cabin to the third floor plus a free high tea coupon
- Entrance fees:The land excursions listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: The daily meals on the ship.
- Room: A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. Overnight accommodation for morning departure.
- Credit card processing fee & Government Taxes.
- Transfers between Maoping Pier and Yichang Tourist Center.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in Chongqing/Yichang/Shanghai.
- Single Room Supplement.
- US$23/RMB150 per person as mandatory service tip should be paid onbaord.
- Shuttle battery cart fee in three gorges dam site CNY10p.p, cable car fee in Maoping Pier CNY2p.p.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the itinerary.
Board the ship from 5:00pm to 8:00pm and departs Chongqing at 9:00pm.(Dinner is not included)
Taichi exercise, Welcoming Banquet, Dancing Party, Shore excursion to Shibaozhai (14;00-16;00).Optinal tour to Fengdu Ghost City (RMB 290 per person).
Taichi exercise, Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge, Shennong Stream (1:30pm-5:30pm), option of visiting White Emperor City(RMB290 per person).Crew's Performance
Breakfast (Buffet), check out and disembarking at Maoping pier of Yichang, Shore excursion---Three Gorges Dam Site. Take a bus to Yichang and end the tour at 12:30 (Est.).
Fantastic Crew's Shows
Every evening, passengers can enjoy the performance put on by our crew. Singing, dancing, music! The cabaret show is also an opportunity for passengers to display any special talents they may have, whether it be shaking a leg, or curling the tongue...anything! This is a wonderful opportunity to unwind and enjoy the experience while cruising on the Yangtze with Presidential Cruises.