Sanctuary Yangtze Explorer is a super 5-star cruise with 5-star service on Yangtze, boasts the largest standard cabins on the Yangtze River. Each identical deluxe cabin features floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors opening to a private exterior balcony.
Yangtze Explorer has fresh and different experiences that different from the regular cruise companies which allow you to acknowledge about history-steep cities with exciting rural stories along the Yangtze, it combines two highlights tour: Shennong Stream excursion, including the sampan boat experience, will be further enhanced by addition of a visit to a local river-side trackers village for a glimpse of traditional, rural Chinese life. And the second one is get a chance to visit ‘816 Underground Project’, getting into the heart of a giant nuclear installation which the military started constructing in the mountains in the sixties.
Book and pay full payments at least 3 months before cruise departure, get 15% off the list price.
1.The above price are valid for FULL payment at 3 months before departure. If booking date less then 3 months, we will send you the detail quotation (may higher than the above price).
2. The Yangzi Explorer has a 200 yuan (US$32) per person “extra service fee”. The service charge is payable at the time of boarding or at the end of the cruise.
- Entrance fees:The land excursions listed in the itinerary.
- Meals: The daily meals on the ship.
- Room: A berth in the cabin as specified in the itinerary. Overnight accommodation for morning departure.
- Credit card processing fee & Government Taxes.
- Transfers between Maoping Pier and Yichang Tourist Center.
- Transfers: Between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in Chongqing/Yichang/Shanghai.
- Single Room Supplement.
- US$23/RMB150 per person as mandatory service tip should be paid onbaord.
- Shuttle battery cart fee in three gorges dam site CNY10p.p, cable car fee in Maoping Pier CNY2p.p.
- Personal Expenses: Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the itinerary.
Add Our WeChat Account to Get Travel Advice
- Instant messaging & real-time response: always keeps you engaged, do not waste time waiting for responses.
- Efficient communication: gives you an easy way to talk to our tour consultant, and keep those conversations private.
- Easy & safe booking: request a tour via WeChat and make purchases in just a few clicks, then get a confirmation within 7 hours.
- Inspired by "Wechat Moments": we share lasted travel news and fun things to do in China on WeChat every week.
- Stay in touch: for any tour advice, ticket bookings, emergencies, and feedback.
17:00-21:30 Boarding beginsat Chaotianmen Port of Chongqing. Have a drink in the Explorer Bar, enjoying the stunning nightview of Chongqing. 19:00 A la carte dinner is served (additional at CNY450pp). 21:00 Welcome safety briefing. 21:30 A Talk on 816 Nuclear Bunker. 22:00 Sancturary Yangzi Explorer Departs.
6:30 Early bird coffee and tea are served. 6:30 Practice Tai Chi with our Doctor. 7:00-8:00 Breakfast Buffet. 8:00:12:00 "Fuling-816 Underground Project excursion - Option A or Fuling White Crane Underwater Muesum and local market -Option B". 12:00 Lunch Buffet. 13:30 Chinese Foot Reflexology Demo. 14:30 Traditional Chinese Medicine Demo. 16:00 Pearls of the World. 17:00-18:00 Captain's welcome reception with substantial snacks. 18:30-20:40 Disembarkation at Zhongxian for optional Three Kingdoms Open Air Show* from 19:30 to 20:40 (weather permitting) (additional at CNY290pp). 19:00 A la Carte Dinner for guests who stay on board. 21:15 Late Buffet Dinner for guests who go out for the show. 21:00-22:30 KARAOKE NIGHT - ASIANS FAVORITE PAST TIME. 21:00-21:45 Band plays at Explorer Bar. 22:15-23:00 Band plays at Explorer Bar
6:30 Early bird coffee and tea are served. 6:45 Practice Tai Chi with our Doctor. 7:00 Passing Qutang Gorge with commentary. 7:20-8:20 Breakfast Buffet service. 8:30 Passing Wu Gorge with commentary. 10:45-16:00 Shennong Stream- inc. Bamboo Gorge and visit to trackers village. 16:30-17:30 Complimentary coffee, tea & Pastries are served. 18:00 Passing Xiling Gorge with commentary. 19:30 A Taste of China Farewell Dinner. 21:00 Lecture: Three Gorges Project. 21:00-21:45 Band plays at Explorer Bar. 22:15-23:00 Band plays at Explorer Bar
6:30 Early bird coffee and tea are served 7:00 Breakfast Buffet 9:00-12:00 Check out and Disembarkation, followed by Three Gorges Project excursion. 12:30 Bus transfer to downtown Yichang for collection of luggage and onward travel arrangements